- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
With the Cosmic Pro Carbon WTS wheels, Mavic proves that aluminium and carbon can be combined ideally, to not only meet the demands of ambitious competition riders. You can rely on the top aerodynamics of the V-shaped carbon profile and moreover, benefit from the robustness of aluminium brake flanges as well. In this way, this wheelset becomes perfectly suited for training, too. The Yksion Pro tyre fits in ideally with the total concept of agility, aerodynamics and lightweight.
Consisting of front and rear wheel incl. tyres:
• Width: approx. 25 mm/height: approx. 45 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• Weight: front: approx. 1.070 g/rear: approx. 1.250 g (incl. tyres and inner tubes), front: approx. 735 g/rear: approx. 915 g (without tyres)
• Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG / SRAM
• For Presta valves with min. 60 mm length
• Number of spokes: front: 16 (radial)/rear: 20 (left two-cross, right radial), aero steel spokes double-butted, aluminium nipples self-locking
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Cartridge bearings with double sealing, micro-fine adjustment (QRM+)
• Instant Drive 360 freehub system for fast acceleration
• Rim construction: rim profile: 12K carbon, wind tunnel tested NACA-Aero rim profile, SUP welded and ISM weight tuned Maxtal aluminium rims with CNC milled sidewalls (recommended tyre width: 25 – 32 mm)
• Hub width: front: 100 mm/rear: 130 mm quick releases
• Incl. Mavic Yksion Pro PowerLink and GripLink tyre (700 x 25C, max. tyre pressure 7,7 bar/110 PSI), 127 TPI casing, front with Kevlar insert and rear with nylon insert, with Mavic inner tubes
• Incl. quick releases, special wrench to fasten spokes/nipples and adjust bearings, spoke wrench
• Max. system weight 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• For use on paved roads and trails
Manufacturer's ref. P8279130 (black decals), P8279230 (white decals)
- Material: carbono:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 100 mm, 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM