- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Mavic's Cosmic Pro Carbon rear wheel fulfils even the highest demands of ambitious road cyclists. Aluminium and carbon are combined ideally so that you can benefit from the aerodynamics of the V-shaped carbon profile and from the robustness of aluminium brake flanges as well. In this way, this rear wheel becomes perfectly suitable for training, too. The Instant Drive 360 freewheel ensures immediate acceleration. The Yksion Pro PowerLink tyre provides an important contribution to the total concept of agility, aerodynamics and lightweight.
Single rear wheel incl. tyre:
• Width: approx. 25 mm/height: approx. 45 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• Weight: approx. 1.250 g (incl. tyre and inner tube), approx. 915 g (without tyre)
• Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG / SRAM
• For Presta valves with min. 60 mm length
• Number of spokes: 20 (left two-cross, right radial), aero steel spokes double-butted, aluminium nipples self-locking
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Cartridge bearings with double sealing, micro-fine adjustment (QRM+)
• Instant Drive 360 freehub system for fast acceleration
• Rim construction: rim profile: 12K carbon, wind tunnel tested NACA-Aero rim profile, SUP welded and ISM weight tuned Maxtal aluminium rim with CNC milled brake flanges (recommended tyre width: 25 – 32 mm)
• Hub width: 130 mm quick release
• Incl. Mavic Yksion Pro PowerLink tyre (700 x 25C, max. tyre pressure 7,7 bar/110 PSI), 127 TPI casing, nylon insert, with Mavic inner tube
• Incl. quick release, special wrench to fasten spokes/nipples and adjust bearings, spoke wrench
• Max. system weight 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• For use on paved roads and trails
Manufacturer's ref. R8080130 (black decals), R8080230 (white decals)
- Material: aluminio:
- Material: carbono:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM