- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Mavic‘s Cosmic Pro Carbon SL UST Disc front wheel for road bikes with disc brakes combines all the latest top technologies of the French wheel specialist for maximum performance. The high-grade full carbon rim with iTgMAX technology is especially designed for use with modern disc brakes and made from a large number of carbon fibre layers with full-length fibres, which guarantees outstanding stability. The aerodynamic, 45 mm deep and 28 mm wide NACA rim profile reduces the wheel’s aerodynamic drag while increasing riding stability in crosswinds. Besides, an inner rim width of 19 mm goes perfectly together with a 25 mm wide tyre, which can also be used tubeless thanks to the UST-Road-Tubeless Technology. Thus, you can enjoy even lower rolling resistance, smoother and more comfortable rolling as well as additional safety thanks to increased puncture resistance. Therefore, Mavic’s Cosmic Pro Carbon SL UST Disc front wheel is an all-rounder in a class of its own, impressing with top performance and a low weight.
Consisting of a single front wheel incl. tyre:
• Full carbon rim made of 3K carbon with iTgMAX technology
• Wind tunnel tested NACA aero rim profile
• For disc brakes (Centerlock)
• Width: approx. 28 mm/depth: approx. 45 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 19 C
• For Presta valves
• Spokes: aero steel spokes, double butted
• Number of spokes: 20 pcs
• Nipples: ABS aluminium, self-locking
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Bearings: self-adjusting, sealed cartridge bearings(QRM Auto)
• Brake disc mount: Centerlock
• Axle: 12x100 mm (thru axle)
• Weight: approx. 680 g (without tyre)
• Recommended tyre width: 25 – 32 mm
• Recommended max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ASTM category 1: For use on paved roads only
In the box: Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon SL UST Disc front wheel, Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyre (700 x 25C, 127 TPI, approx. 260 g, max. tyre pressure with inner tube 7,7 bars/110 PSI, tubeless 25 mm 6,0 Bar/87 PSI, protective nylon inlay), conversion kit 5x100 mm and UST valve
- Material: carbono:
- Tubeless ready:
- Freehub body:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 100 mm