- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MAVIC Allroad Elite UST UB WTS 28“/700 C road rear wheel
Precio IVA incluido
más 2,95 € de envío a España
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Satisfy your thirst for adventure and expand your road bike's range of action. With the Allroad Elite UST UB rear wheel by Mavic, you do no longer have to worry about bad roads, gravel paths and unpaved roads. The robust Maxtal aluminium rim with an inner width of 22 mm are very wide, which contributes to a better support of the tyre more volume. Yet the wheel is very lightweight thanks to ISM 4D weight tuning. UST Tubeless compatibility provides even more comfort, smooth running and additional puncture protection. Robust aero steel spokes with Fore aluminium nipples connect the rim to the proven Mavic QRM aluminium hub, while the Instant Drive 360 freehub guarantees best engagement for direct acceleration. The included Mavic Yksion Elite Allroad tyre always ensures maximum control. With progressive side knobs and a smooth centre tread, the tyre ensures fast rolling over asphalt and great grip on unpaved roads.
Rear wheel incl. tyres:
• Width: approx. 25 mm/height: approx. 26 mm (asymmetric)
• ETRTO: 622 x 22 C
• Weight: approx. 865 g (without tyre)
• Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG/SRAM
• For Presta valves with a minimum length of 42 mm
• Number of spokes: 20 aero steel spokes (2-cross on the left, radial on the right side), Fore aluminium nipples
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Robust Instant Drive 360 freehub system for direct acceleration
• Bearings: self-adjusting sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Maxtal aluminium rim, ISM 4D milled for a low weight and best aerodynamics (recommended tyre width: 35 – 69 mm)
• SUP welded rim seam and CNC machined rim flanges (UB Control)
• Incl. Mavic Yksion Elite Allroad tyre (700 x 30C, 120 TPI, max. tyre pressure 5,8 bars/85 PSI, protective nylon insert, tubeless ready)
• For rim brakes
• 130 mm quick release
• Incl. quick release, multifunctional wrench to fasten spokes/nipples and adjust bearings, UST valve, accessories, 1 bottle of Mavic sealant
• Recommended max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• Category 2: For use on and off the road and for drops of up to 15 cm.
Manufacturer's ref.: R19631
- Material: carbono:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM