- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The Mavik Aksium rear wheel for rim brakes offers a convincing and strong performance. Straight spokes provide stability and stiffness, whereas the versatile and lightweight rim reduces inertia and increases agility. Thanks to a large rim width, the wheels accept tyres with a width of up to 32 mm. This means more comfort and fun. All in all, Mavic’s entry-level road rear wheel proves that ‘entry-level’ doesn’t mean lower quality.
Consisting of a single rear wheel:
• Width: approx. 21 mm/depth: approx. 25 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• Weight: approx. 1015 g
• Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG / SRAM
• For Presta valves with a length of at least 42 mm
• No. of spokes: 20 Straightpull steel spokes round (radial on the left, 2-cross on the right side)
• Aluminium hub body, steel axle
• S 6000 aluminium rims
• H2 reinforced spoke holes
• Recommended tyre width: 25 – 32 mm
• Max. tyre pressure: 23 mm - 8,7 bars / 125 PSI; 25/28 mm - 7,7 bars / 110 PSI
• Two sets of sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
• Hub width: 130 mm (quick release)
• Incl. quick release skewer
• Max. system weight 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ASTM CATEGORY 1: For use on paved roads and paths only.
• Also available in a set, product code 2278094
- Material: carbono:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM