- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The clipless X-Track Race pedals by Look are especially designed for cross-country racing, as they offer best performance at a low weight. With a contact surface of approx. 515 mm², the robust composite pedal body ensures secure grip and excellent power transfer. The resilient X-Track system has an open structure for a reliable clearing of dirt and mud so that you can even easily get in and out of the pedals in adverse weather conditions. Thanks to an adjustable release tension from 6-14 Nm on both sides, Look ensures that everyone will find the right setup to suit their personal preferences. Thus, you can get the best out of yourself on the race track.
• Technology: X-TRACK
• Release tension: adjustable from 6 to 14 Nm on both sides
• Pedal body: composite
• Axle/crankset axle: ChroMoly+, 2 sealed bearings (1x cartridge bearing, 1x needle bearing)
• Platform material: ChroMoly
• Contact surface: 515 mm²
• Platform width: 60 mm
• Stack height + cleats: 16,8 mm (10,7+6,1 mm)
• Incl. X-Track cleats (6° angular float)
• Weight: approx. 468 g (pair incl. cleats)
- On both sides