- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The LOOK design and development team has completely remodeled the shape of the KEO 2 MAX, giving it a new, slimmed down line yet a wider contact surface. The width has been increased to 60 mm and the shape of the stainless-steel plate has been revised, too, to match that of the cleats. Regardless of the position of your foot (depending upon the angular float you use), you will thus always have the same amount of contact for consistent performance. The oversized Chromoly Plus steel axle has also received a facelift, so that it now runs even smoother while being even more reliable.
• Contact surface area: approx. 500 mm² /width: approx. 60 mm
• Pedal stack height + cleats: approx. 17,3 mm
• Release tension adjustable from 8 – 12 Nm
• CroMoly + axle, 2 bearings (1x sealed cartridge bearing, 1x needle bearing), double sealing
• Pedal body made from composite material
• Weight: approx. 328 g (pair incl. cleats and screws)
• Incl. grey Kéo Grip cleats with wear indicator (± 2,25° angular float)
• 1 pair
Manufacturer's ref.: 16079 (black), 16085 (white)