- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Lizard Skins MTB grips that bear the name of Sheffield Steel Peaty are clearly designed for demanding pro mountain bikers.
The Steve Peat inspired lock-on grips with a signature on grip surface and clamp rings are easy to slide onto your handlebar and secure. Thus, you can easily steer your bike through hairpin bends on tricky downhill trails and enjoy a safe feeling when doing drops. With full control and damping comfort.
You even won’t lose grip on rides through mud and dirt, as the grips’ open structure allows for great self-cleaning properties. Ride like a pro, in any weather.
· Slim lock-on grips with high-quality clamps
· Peaty signature on grip and clamp rings
· Slip- and twist-resistant installation
· Good shock absorption
· Grippy surface in any weather
· Length: approx. 130 mm
· Grip Ø: approx. 30,5 mm
· Material: rubber
· Aluminium clamp rings, colour anodized
· Weight: approx. 112 g (incl. end caps)
Tip: For a video how to install Lizard Skins Lock on MTB grips see https://vimeo.com/62190278
- Con acoples:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: