- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Lightness meets comfort. It's hard to believe how much shock absorption the ultra-light MTB grips by Lizard Skins offer. 32,3 mm of concentrated DSP technology for superior control and noticeable comfort on extreme trail rides.
For all those who attach high importance to a low weight, Lizard Skins does without heavy clamps for lock-ons, but instead sticks the grips to the handlebar. Thanks to a two-layer design of a DuraSoft polymer with a robust grip surface, you will always have your bike under control without straining your wrists.
Even when your gloves are moist, they offer superior grip and reliably dampen shocks. Thus, you will always stay in contact with your handlebar to safely speed over demanding rock and root sections. The trendy colours available cry out for an individual bike styling.
· Extremely durable DSP handlebar grips
· For Marathon, All-Mountain and Enduro
· Extremely lightweight and comfortable
· High shock absorption
· Grip and control in any weather
· Easy-to-clean surface structure
· Incl. lock tape that is adhesive on both sides
· Length: approx. 130 mm
· Grip Ø: approx. 32,3 mm
· Material: DuraSoft polymer
· Weight: approx. 30 g (incl. end plugs
Tip: For a video how to install Lizard Skins MTB grips see https://youtu.be/PuGCzP1Qg7U
- Con acoples:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: