- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Livall has given the smart MT1 bike helmet a facelift. With the new BR80 remote control for installation on the handlebar, you can easily adjust the volume of the loudspeakers. In addition, the remote control has an even longer service life. Besides, the helmet has now more rear lights to indicate a change of direction. Discover the smart bike helmet that pairs with your smartphone to answer calls, play music or get in touch with your tour colleagues via walkie-talkie function.
• Integrated HiFi stereo loudspeakers inside the helmet above the ears
• Microphone is protected from wind
• Controlled via buttons at the helmet to adjust the volume
• Bluetooth connection to the Livall app: answer calls, listen to music, walkie-talkie, switch rear lights on and off, send an SOS signal, track your tours and analyse them
• BR80 remote control (2018 model, up to approx. 500 hours of battery life): when connected to a smartphone via Bluetooth, you can answer calls, take pictures, play music, control the rear lights, use the walkie-talkie function or send an SOS signal
• Lighting system 14 (RGB) LED rear lights with changing colours can be used as helmet lights
• 4 LED flashing lights per side that can be switched on for turns via a remote control
• Size can be adjusted via a fitting system at the rear part of the helmet
• 21 vents
Weight: approx. 310 g (for size 55-61)
Loudspeaker: Stereo, 2 x 0,5W
Mikrophone: -39db + wind protection
Battery: 380mAH battery pack, up to 10 hours of battery life, approx. 180 days standby, approx. 2 hours charging time
Ports: Magnetic charging port (USB on magnetic connector), charging socker (5V/0,5A)
Bluetooth: BLE4.0+ HFP/HSP/A2DP, up to 10 m range
Livall App available for free download in the Apple App Store (IOS 7.0 or newer) and Google Play Store (Android 4.3 or newer)
Operation: start button (music play/pause/stop), volume+ (next track), volume- (previous track)