- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The BH 62 bike helmet by LIVALL has got some new features. It can now be charged via magnetic connector. With the new BR80 remote control for installation on the handlebar, you can easily adjust the volume of the loudspeakers. In addition, the helmet can pair with your smartphone via Bluetooth to allow you to answer calls, play music, listen to your navigation, get in touch with your team colleagues via walkie-talkie function or indicate a change of direction with LEDs at the back of the helmet. That’s smart safety for smart bikers!
• Integrated HiFi stereo loudspeakers inside the helmet above the ears
• Microphone is protected from wind
• Controlled via buttons at the helmet to adjust the volume
• Bluetooth connection to the Livall app: answer calls, listen to music, walkie-talkie, switch rear lights on and off, send and SOS signal, track your tours and analyse them
• BR80 remote control (2018 model, up to 500 hours of battery life): control the rear lights, use the walkie-talkie function
• When connected to a smartphone via Bluetooth, you can answer calls, take pictures, play music or send an SOS signal
• Lighting system 15 (RGB) LED rear lights with changing colours can be used as helmet lights
• 4 LED flashing lights per side that can switched on for turns via a remote control
• Size can be adjusted via a fitting system at the back of the helmet
• 25 vents
Weight: approx. 300g (for size 55-61)
Loudspeaker: 2 x 0,5W
Microphone: -39db + wind protection
Battery: 380mAH battery pack, up to 10 hours of battery life, approx. 180 days standby, approx. 2 hours charging time
Ports: Magnetic charging port (USB on magnetic connector), charging socket (5V/0,5A)
Bluetooth: BLE4.0 + HFP/HSP/A2DP, up to 10m range
Livall app available for free download in the Apple App Store (IOS 7.0 or newer) and Google Play Store (Android 4.3 or newer)
Operation: start button (music play/pause/stop), volume+ (next track), volume- (previous track)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: