desde 1.999,00 €
The BH 60 SE bike helmet from LIVALL has received an upgrade. What is new is that the helmet is no longer charged by means of a micro-USB plug, but with a magnetic connection. A new feature is the BR80 remote control for mounting on the handlebar, which now also makes it child's play to change the volume of the speakers. In addition, a Bluetooth connection with your smartphone allows you to take calls, play music, listen to your navigation, stay in touch with your teammates via walkie-talkie or give helpful turn-by-turn directions with the LEDs on the back of the head. That's smart safety for smart bikers!
• Integrated stereo speakers in the helmet above the ears
• Wind-protected microphone
• Operation by means of buttons on the helmet to regulate the volume
• Bluetooth connection to the Livall App: answer calls, play music, walkie-talkie, switch rear lights on and off, send SOS signal, record and analyse tours
• BR80 remote control (2018 model, up to approx. 500 hours battery life): through a Bluetooth connection with the smartphone, you can receive calls, take photos, play music, control rear lights, listen to the navigation system, use the walkie-talkie function, raise or lower the music volume or send an SOS signal
• Lighting 14 (RGB) LED rear lights with changing colours can be used as helmet light
• 3 LED flashing lights per side, can be switched on via the remote control for turning instructions
• Size adjustment dial at the rear part of the helmet
• 24 vents
• Weight: approx. 280g (for size 55-61)
• Speakers: 2 x 0.5W
• Microphone: -39db + windscreen
• Battery: 380mAH battery, up to 10 hours operating time, approx. 180 days standby, approx. 2 hours charging time
• Connections: magnetic charging port (USB to magnetic plug), charging socket (5V/0.5A)
• Bluetooth: BLE4.0 + HFP/HSP/A2DP, up to 10m range
• The Livall app is available for free download in the Apple App Store (IOS 7.0 or later) and in the Google Play Store (Android 4.3 or later)
• Control: Start button (music play/pause/stop), Volume+ (next track), Volume- (previous track)
-Function link of the buttons of the Livall remote control-
• Button Up – a short press on this button switches to the next song
• Button Left – indicator left
• Button Right – indicator right
• Button Centre – pressing the centre button switches between play/pause during music playback or between answering/ending a call. With a long press of the centre button, a call is rejected. A double click starts redialling the last number.
• Button Down – a short press switches to the previous song
• Taking a photo – press the photo button of the remote control once This activates the camera mode of your smartphone. Pressing the button again takes the picture (You must be connected to the LIVALL RIDING APP for this).
• Walkie Talkie Button – press and hold this button to talk to your group members (Make sure you are connected to the LIVALL APP).
To use the walkie talkie function, please proceed as follows:
• 1. Open the Livall Riding App
• 2. Tap Group in the bottom row
• 3. Open a group by tapping on the "+"
• 4. Set an individual 6-digit number sequence
• 5. Confirm the group "OK"
• 6. The other group members now only have to enter your 6-digit code and confirm it.
• 7. For a conversation, you must now press and hold the button on the remote control. Please wait until you hear a beep before starting to speak. As soon as you have finished speaking, release the button. Now your group members can answer you. Please always wait for the “signal tone” before you speak.