- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Being a bike drive system of a special kind, the Gates Carbon Drive belt system stands out for smooth running and low maintenance. With the CDN S150 crank, Gates offers a plug-in solution including bashguard, allowing for easier belt drive installation and high performance.
• CDN version (low-priced CenterTrack version)
• Intended use: city and urban bikes, as well as e-bikes with front- or mid-drive motor
• For urban settings and tarmac roads
• Crank arms made of anodised aluminium
• CenterTrack sprocket with centre guide groove made from high-strength plastic
• High durability
• System Gates CDN
• Material: aluminium, plastic
• For a shell width of: 68 mm (BSA)
• Crankarm length: 175 mm
• Belt line: depending on the system
• BB standard: square JIS (e.g. SHIMANO BB-UN55 (product code: 1768615), Attention: the required axle length depends on the system)
• Sprocket mount 5-bolt
• Bolt circle: Ø 130 mm (130 BCD)
• Recommended belt: CDN belt (product code: 2289229)
• 50 teeth
In the box:
• 1x Gates CDN S150 crankset
• 1x Gates CDN sprocket, pre-installed (50 teeth)
• 1x Gates bashguard, pre-installed
incl. crank bolts, WITHOUT bottom bracket.
The CDN cranks by Gates are NOT approved for MTB riding or touring (increased wear)! Besides, the crank is NOT approved for e-bikes with mid-drive motor.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: