- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Being a bike drive system of a special kind, the Gates Carbon Drive belt system stands out for smooth running and low maintenance. With the CDN S150 crank, Gates offers a plug-in solution, allowing for easier belt drive installation and high performance.
• CDN version (low-priced CenterTrack version)
• Intended use: city and urban bikes, as well as e-bikes with front- or mid-drive motor
• For urban settings and tarmac roads
• Crank arms made of anodised aluminium
• CenterTrack sprocket with centre guide groove made from high-strength plastic
• High durability
• System Gates CDN
• Material: aluminium, plastic
• For a shell width of: 68 mm (BSA)
• Crankarm length: 175 mm
• Belt line: depending on the system
• BB standard: square JIS (e.g. SHIMANO BB-UN55 (product code: 1768615), Attention: the required axle length depends on the system)
• Sprocket mount 5-bolt
• Bolt circle: Ø 130 mm (130 BCD)
• Recommended belt: CDN belt (product code: 2289229)
• 55 teeth
In the box:
• 1x Gates CDN S150 crankset
• 1x Gates CDN sprocket, pre-installed (50 teeth)
incl. crank bolts, WITHOUT bottom bracket.
The CDN cranks by Gates are NOT approved for MTB riding or touring (increased wear)! Besides, the crank is NOT approved for e-bikes with mid-drive motor.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: