- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Do what you love. Longer.
With the Fenix 6S PRO Solar GPS multisport smartwatch, you can reach all new destinations - now also available in the luxury variety with a titanium bezel design and ice-cold appearance!
Modern Garmin solar technology lengthens the battery life of the high-end sports watch from the Fenix 6 series to up to 40 hours in GPS mode and up to 16 days in smartwatch mode. So enough extra power for your longest outdoor adventure, without having to constantly remember to charge it!
In addition to lots of well-known and very popular features, the Fenix 6 PRO Solar models offer some new ones, like the breathing rate analysis as well as MTB dynamics and surf functions. In addition,it also has a robust design according to military standards (MIL-STD-810G) for increased resistance on tough off-road rides, as well as a revised bezel design to make room for a larger display. In addition, the PRO models come with extensive navigation features including a detailed and coloured map view. A preloaded TopoActive Europe map and Trendline™ Popularity Routing make sure you will always travel on the most popular routes of your region. Plus, the wearables come with an internal music memory for up to 2000 tracks, a WIFI interface and the PacePro™ function for gradient-based route planning.
Thanks to wrist-based heart rate measurement with the Garmin Elevate™ Technology and intelligent training features, you can even achieve your most ambitious goals.
Detailed performance analyses including e.g. diverse running efficiency values, VO2max calculation (with regard to altitude and temperature) and a PulseOX sensor to measure the oxygen saturation in your blood make sure you will always know about your fitness level. It determines your training status, training load, aerobic and anaerobic training effect, as well as your personal fitness level thanks to the Garmin Body Battery™ function, which determines your personal energy levels.
All Fenix 6 models guarantee reliable, precise position information even in difficult conditions due to their compatibility with American GPS, Russian GLONASS and European Galileo satellites. In addition, the Garmin Power Manager™ ensures maximum use of the battery’s capacity for a longer battery life. And when using GPS the power supply can be extended with the expedition mode. And as you would expect from a flagship multisport outdoor watch, it also features automated emergency notifications and manual emergency assistance.
The simple and beautiful GPS heart rate watch is a practical 24/7 fitness tracker that converts your daily activities in numbers of steps and calories burned, in addition to monitoring your quality of sleep incl. REM phases, all of which proves to be very helpful in stressful everyday life.
When your smartphone is nearby, you can receive smart notifications about incoming calls, text messages, e-mails or social media updates on your wearable, so that you can wear your digital life right around your wrist. Moreover, the high-end smartwatch features Garmin Pay™, which lets you pay for purchases with your watch.
Optimise your performance!
• WRIST-BASED HEART RATE MEASUREMENT: The optimised technology for heart rate measurement determines your fitness activities as well as heart rate variability - even under water.
• PRE-INSTALLED SPORTS APPS: Use the pre-installed activity profiles for trail running, swimming, walking, cycling, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, indoor climbing and more.
• BODY BATTERY® - YOUR ENERGY LEVEL: Your Garmin constantly measures your heart rate and informs you through the body battery when you are ready for your next workout. Your blood’s oxygen saturation and energy level status provide the necessary information.
• PULSE OX: Monitor your blood’s oxygen saturation with the Pulse Ox Sensor and notice when the saturation level of your blood changes with altitude. Now you know how well your body absorbs oxygen.
• ACCLIMATISATION: This widget shows the current altitude, the acclimatised altitude and relevant Pulse Ox data, heart rate, as well as breath frequency, so you can see how your body is adjusting to the current altitude.
• RESPIRATION TRACKING: Displays your breaths throughout the day, even while sleeping and during breathing or yoga exercises.
• MTB DYNAMICS: Save tour details including mountain bike metrics, as well as data about grit and flow. These data are used to determine the trail difficulty and how fluid your riding style is during downhill rides, so that you have a score to beat next time.
• SURF FUNCTIONS: Wave riders watch out! The fēnix 6 - Pro Solar Edition is compatible with Surfline Sessions™ This captures a video of every wave that you ride in front of a Surfline®-Kamera. Review these videos afterwards and find out how you surfed.
• ANIMATED TRAININGS: This watch shows you animated cardio, strength, yoga, and Pilates-exercises with easy instructions that you can follow on the watch’s display. Choose one of your pre-installed animated exercises or download more from the Garmin Connect™ online community.
• ADVANCED SLEEP ANALYSIS: Get all the information about your light, deep, and REM-sleep cycles, as well as pulse-oxidimetry 2 and respiration data. Display all the data in a special widget that includes your stress score and other insights.
• WATER CONSUMPTION: Plenty of hydration is vital for your health. Track how much water you drink each day and note whether you are drinking similar amounts each day.
• OPTIMISE YOUR PERFORMANCE: Profit from advanced training values, running efficiency values, VO2max calculations adjusted to the heat and altitude, and the recharge advisor, to take yourself to a new level.
• PACEPRO™ TECHNOLOGY: The PacePro function offers a dynamic pace setting based on your route profile and preference for a more moderate or ambitious climb. So you know whether you are going too fast or too slow on your current stretch.
• GOLF COURSES: Access more than 41,000 global golf courses on the CourseView Map, with colour. And use the goal selection keys and PlaysLike distance feature.
• MORE POWER FOR YOUR TOURS: You’ll go far with this battery power. This is made possible in part to the innovative Power Manager: it allows you to monitor and, if needed, adjust the power consumption of single sensors and features with ease.
• BATTERY PACK WITH SOLAR CHARGING: In smartwatch mode the battery holds about 14 days. With additional solar charging even up to 16 days. In GPS mode you get a battery life of 36 hours and with solar charging 40 hours.
Go find new destinations!
• MULTIPLE SATELLITE SUPPORT: Use multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) for more reliable, precise position information in difficult conditions than with just the use of GPS.
• CLIMBPRO FUNCTION: With the ClimbPro function you’ll get automatic information about the remaining gradient and elevation gain while following a route or stretch going uphill. So you can see what is coming up and better ration your energy for the rest of the tour.
• ABC SENSORS Navigate the next trail with ABC-sensors, which include an altimeter for elevation information, a barometer to monitor the weather, and an electronic 3-axle compass for perfect orientation.
• EXPEDITION MODE - EXTRA LONG BATTERY LIFE: Cover long stretches before having to recharge your watch. The expedition mode is a GPS reference mode with extremely low power usage that holds for weeks.
• TOPO MAPS OF EUROPE AND SKIING AREAS: Navigate your adventure with the pre-installed TopoActive Europe map. View the names and difficult levels of ski slopes for 2,000 skiing areas worldwide.
• ROUND TRIP ROUTING: Enter a distance that you would like to go and get multiple route recommendations that lead back to the starting point. The Trendline™ routing helps you to find the best paths where you are. Ideal for unfamiliar areas.
• PERFECT NAVIGATION: Follow a route or stretch with the help of turn guidance and you’ll know in advance when the next turn is coming.
• SKI TOUR APP: These profiles were developed for ski tours and separately shows the ascent and descent information with altitude details.
Smart watch - smart features!
• SMART NOTIFICATIONS: Don’t miss any messages from friends, whether you’re exercising or out having fun. Receive emails, text messages, and alerts directly on the watch when connected to a compatible device.
• MUSIC APPS: Save up to 2,000 songs on the device or access streaming apps from compatible providers such as Spotify®, Deezer and Amazon Music. Listen to music over Bluetooth® headphones.
• GARMIN PAY: Pay with just the flick of a wrist - no wallet required. If you want to pay in a hurry, just use contact-free Garmin Pay with participating providers.
• ALWAYS SAFE WHILE ON THE GO: If you’re not feeling safe or your watch registers an accident, your position is sent to emergency contacts thanks to the emergency assistance and accident alert. So your loved ones don’t need to worry as much.
• CONNECT IQ™ SHOP: Your smartwatch. Your style. Make your smartwatch unique. Download display designs, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ store.
• GPS time sync
• Automatic daylight saving time
• Alarm clock
• Sunrise/sunset times
• Wrist-based heart rate (constant - every second)
• Daily resting heart rate
• Abnormal heart rate alerts (high and low)
• Respiration rate (24x7)
• PULSE OX blood oxygen saturation (spot-check and optional all-day acclimatisation and during sleep)
• Fitness age (in app)
• Body Battery™ energy monitor
• All-day stress tracking
• Recharge time reminders
• Relaxation breathing timer (breathing exercises)
• Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
• Advanced sleep monitoring (sleep score & insights)
• Hydration (in Garmin Connect™ and optionally in the Connect IQ™ widget)
• Menstruation cycle (in Garmin Connect™ and optionally in the Connect IQ™ widget)
• Heart rate measurement on the wrist (Garmin Elevate™ technology)
• Barometric altimeter
• Pulse Ox
Daily smart features:
• Smart Notifications
• Text response / reject phone call with text (Android™ only)
• Adjustable energy saving mode
• Music features (smartphone control)
• Plays music
• Internal music storage (up to 2.000 songs)
• Find my Phone feature
• Virb® remote control
• Smartphone compatibility: iPhone®, Android™
• Compatible with Garmin Connect™ Mobile
• Garmin Pay™ (more information as well as participating banks at www.garmin.com/en-GB/garminpay/banks/ )
Safety and tracking features (requires connection with smartphone):
• Group Livetrack
• Live Event enabling
• Incident detection during select activities
• Emergency assistance
• Dual-grid coordination
Activity tracking features:
• Step counter
• Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset)
• Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
• Calories burned
• Floors climbed
• Distance travelled
• Intensity minutes
• TrueUp™ (switch between compatible devices and sync activity data)
• Move IQ™ (automatic activity detection)
Training, planning and analysis features:
• Heart-rate zones
• Heart-rate alerts
• Heart-rate calories
• % HR Max
• % HFR (percent of your heart rate reserves (maximum heart rate minus resting heart rate))
• Recharge time
• Automatic maximum heart rate
• HRV stress test (measures your heart rate variation while you stand still for 3 minutes, the result is an estimation of your stress levels, going from 0 to 100, with lower values indicating lower levels of stress)
• Heart rate transmission (sends heart rate data over ANT+™ to paired devices)
• Respiration rate during exercise (with compatible accessories)
• GPS speed and distance
• Customisable screens
• Customisable activity profiles
• Auto Pause®
• Interval training
• Advanced workouts
• Downloadable training plans
• Energy mode (adjustable setting for battery use during activities)
• Auto Lap®
• Manual lap
• Adjustable lap alarm
• Heat and high acclimatisation
• VO2 Max
• Training status (so you know whether you’re training effectively; includes further training history like VO2Max and the anaerobic threshold, which are compared to current data)
• Training load (combined heart rate and VO2Max data over the last 28 days, you are always training in your optimal zone)
• Training load focus
• Training effects (aerobic and anaerobic)
• Training effect labels (primary use)
• Adjustable alerts
• Audio prompts (optional, when connected to a compatible smartphone)
• End time
• Virtual Partner (compete against a virtual person)
• Virtual Racer™ (compete against other activities)
• Automatic multi-sport activities
• Manual multi-sport activities
• Route guidance
• Garmin Live segments
• STRAVA functions (beacon, live segments)
• Roundtrip routing (running, cycling)
• Trendline™ - Routing according to popularity
• Auto Scroll
• Activity history on watch
• Physio TrueUp™ (switch between compatible devices and sync training data)
• Available run profiles: Running, treadmill training, running on an indoor track, trail running, virtual running training
• GPS-based distance, time and pace
• Running efficiency (with compatible accessories)
• Vertical oscillation and vertical ratio (how much bounce is in your running movements and the cost-benefit-ratio of your stride length, requires compatible accessories)
• Ground contact time and balance (meaning the time between your foot touching the ground and it leaving the ground again and helps you run more symmetrically, requires compatible accessories)
• Stride length (real time, requires compatible accessories)
• Running cadence (number of steps per minute)
• Performance status (compares after 6 to 20 minutes your current performance to your average fitness level)
• Lactate threshold (determined by analysing your pace and heart rate , the point at which your muscles start tiring more easily, requires compatible accessories)
• PacePro™ strategies
• Run workouts
• Runtime estimate
• Running sensor compatible
• Available cycling profiles: biking, indoor biking, mountain biking, triathlon
• Compatible with cadence and speed sensors
• Time and distance alert
• Routes (race against previous activities)
• Bicycle map (routable map for bike riding)
• MTB grit and flow
• Adjustable lap distance
• Maximum lap power (with compatible power meter)
• Functional threshold power (FTP) (with compatible accessories)
• Vector™ compatible (advanced vector support)
• Compatible with ANT+ power meters from third-party providers
• Varia™ compatible (Varia Vision™, Varia™ radar, Varia™ bike lights)
• Available swim profiles: Indoor pool swimming, open water swimming, swimming/running
• Open water swim metrics (distance, pace, stroke count, swim efficiency (SWOLF), calories burned, track log)
• Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count, swim efficiency (SWOLF), calories burned)
• Stroke type detection (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly)
• Swim efficiency (SWOLF)
• Basic rest timer (up from 0)
• Recharge timer with “repeat on”
• Auto recharge
• Time and distance alerts
• Pace alert (only for pool swimming)
• Countdown start
• Swim training
• Critical swimming speed
• Underwater wrist-based heart rate measurement
• Heart rate (real time data and statistics for intervals and sessions during resting phases, automatic download of heart rate data after swimming - requires optional HRM-swim or HRM-Tri heart rate chest strap)
Gym and fitness equipment:
• Available gym activity profiles: strength, cardio and elliptical training, stair stepping, indoor rowing, yoga and Pilates
• Cardio workouts
• Strength workouts
• Yoga workouts
• Pilates workouts
• On-screen workout animations
• Automatic rep counting
• Available outdoor recreation profiles: hiking, indoor and outdoor climbing, bouldering, surfing, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, XC skiing, stand up paddling, rowing kayaking, jump master, tactical inserts
• Point to point navigation
• Real-time track logging:
• Back to start (shortest stretch back to the starting point)
• TracBack® (along the route so far and the route back to the starting point)
• UltraTrack Mode
• Around Me mode
• Altitude profile
• Distance to goal
• Barometric trends indicator
• ClimbPro™ ascent planner
• Auto climb for trail running
• Total ascent/descent
• Upcoming elevation profiles
• Pre-installed TopoActive maps
• Preloaded skiing maps
• Supports downloadable maps
• Compatible with Basecamp™
• GPS coordinates
• Sight and go
• Area calculation (over Connect IQ™)
• Hunting and fishing calendar (over Connect IQ™)
• Waypoint projection
• Solar and lunar calendar (over Connect IQ™)
• Xero™ Locations
• Expedition GPS activity (activates the energy saving mode and measures once an hour GPS tracking points; to lengthen the battery life, all sensors and accessories are deactivated, including the smartphone connection)
• Tides (over Connect IQ™)
• Comes pre-installed with approx. 41,000 colf courses
• Yardage to front, middle and back of green
• Yardage to layups/doglegs
• Shot distance measurement (calculates the exact distance for shots played on the course)
• Digital scorecard
• Customizable targets
• Stat tracking (strokes, putts per round, greens and fairways hit)
• Garmin AutoShot™ (measures the shot distance and records shots automatically so that you can analyse them in your Garmin Connect™ account afterwards)
• Full vector map
• Automatic Courseview updates
• Green view with manual pin position
• Hazards and course targets
• Playslike distance
• Buttons for choosing goal (select a goal on the display to find out the distance to a point)
• Handicap scoring
• Compatible with TruSwing™
• Round timer/odometer
• Compatible with automatic storage of clubs (accessories required)
Garmin Connect™ features:
• Synchronisation (transmission of training units) via Bluetooth Smart via smartphone or via cable with your PC/Mac
• Save, analyse, plan and share activities in social networks
• Live Tracking feature: show your friends and family your position in real time
• Grouptrack: track current position of your group members during your activity
• Upload training data
• Training plans:
• Map view
• Daily overview
• Diagram overviews
• Online challenges
• Comment the activities of other users
Garmin Connect IQ™ features:
• Create individual display designs, integration of smartphone photos as display background
• Download apps and widgets for additional features
• Customise data fields
Garmin Explore™ features:
• Sync and share data with compatible, paired Garmin devices
• Experience adventures thanks to route planning, position transfer and tracking as well as cloud memory for waypoints, routes and tracks
• Selected maps, including topographic maps, maps of public land and air images; unlimited access to the maps in the app and the cloud memory.
• Downloadable maps and navigation features for smartphones and tablets that can even be used anywhere, anytime, and without radio signal
smartphone compatibility of Garmin Connect™ app (system requirements): http://www.garmin.com/en-GB/ble
• Compatible with ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart (BLE) sensors
• Interfaces: ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart, WLAN
• Integrated accelerometer
• Electronic 3-axis compass with auto calibration
• Barometric altimeter
• Lithium-ion battery
• Display size: 1.3" (33.02 mm)
• Transflective MIP colour display (memory-in-pixel)
• Can be read easily in sunlight
• Resolution: 260 pixels (diameter)
• Five buttons for operation
• Water rating: 10 ATM (corresponds to a test pressure approx. 100 metres under water)
• Lens material: Power Glass™
• Material bezel: titanium with DLC coating
• Case material: fibre-reinforced polymer with metallic rear cover
• Dimensions: approx. 47 x 47 x 15.1 mm
• Strap material: silicone (22 mm wide; Quick-Fit system for fast, tool-free replacement, suitable for wrist circumference of 125 - 208 mm)
• Memory/History: 32 GB
• Music storage: up to 2000 songs
• Weight: approx. 72 g
• Smartwatch mode: up to 14 days (up to 16 days with solar charging*)
• GPS mode: up to 36 hours (up to 40 hours with solar charging*)
• GPS mode + music: up to 10 hours
• Max battery GPS mode: up to 72 hours (up to 93 hours with solar charging*)
• GPS expedition mode: up to 28 days (up to 36 days with solar charging*)
• Power save mode: up to 48 days (up to 80 days with solar charging*)
Indications of battery life with solar charging assume watch is worn all day with 3 hours spent outside at 50,000 lux (a clear sunny day reaches up to 100,000 lux, a cloudy sky approx. 20,000 lux).
• HRM Dual™ heart rate chest strap (prod. code 2286881)
• HRM-Run™ heart rate chest strap (prod. code 2227504)
• HRM-Tri™ heart rate chest strap (prod. code 2173717)
• Speed and cadence sensor 2 (prod. code 2290558)
• Running Dynamics Pod running sensor (prod. code 2260993)
In the box:
• 1 Garmin Fenix 6 PRO Solar Titanium GPS Multisport Watch, incl. USB charging/data cable and quick start manual
USB power supply/charger unit NOT included.
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Smart Notifications:
- 24/7 fitness tracker:
- Cycling features:
- Swimming features:
- Heart rate measurement at the wrist:
- Heart rate measurement with chest strap:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: