- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The G.SINCRO MTB shoes by GAERNE offer maximum performance on the trail. A lightweight full-carbon sole, a precisely adjustable fitting system with two dials and numerous additional features like an anti-slip heel cap, a flexible tongue and the TARSAL SUPPORT SYSTEM keep your feet inside the shoe and offer high comfort.
• High-quality microfibre upper material with laser-cut vents
• Ultra-light and stiff EPS LIGHTWEIGHT CARBON POWER FIBER sole
• Precise adjustment with DUAL FCS FITTING CLOSURE SYSTEM consisting of BOA IP-1 dials
• TARSAL SUPPORT SYSTEM for a perfect positioning of the foot inside the shoe
• Anatomic HEEL CUP for hold, slip resistance and stabilization
• COMFORT FIT TONGUE
• Ergonomic EPS COMFORT INSOLE
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms etc.
• Made in Italy
Weight: approx. 345 g
GAERNE recommends to order the shoes one size up.
EPS LIGHTWEIGHT CARBON POWER FIBER:
The combination of Gaerne technology and the know-how of Michelin’s designers and engineers led to the development of the new MTB sole that offers just the right balance of performance, durability, power transfer and lightness. Its carbon structure allows for excellent stiffness and pedal efficiency. Michelin’s rubber centre tread allows for a combination of performance and abrasion resistance – even in extreme conditions. The lug tread stands out for excellent grip and traction. A large distance between the tread segments allows for even better self-cleaning. Tested by the best riders, this sole uses state-of-the-art technology, as well as innovative features of high quality.
DUAL FITTING CLOSURE SYSTEM:
The DUAL FCS system consists of two precisely adjustable BOA IP-1 reels and two separate guides for the stainless steel wires. These elements ensure a precise, fast and individual adjustment of the shoes through to the front area.
TARSAL SUPPORT SYSTEM:
The TSS technology allows for a perfect positioning of your feet inside the shoes and thus ensure excellent power transfer to the pedals.
An anatomic heel cup made from stable plastic ensures a firm hold and stabilizes the tendons. Air inlets improve moisture and temperature management.
COMFORT FIT TONGUE:
The tongue covers the entire instep and is perforated for best breathability. It comes with a soft padding to ensure high comfort.
EPS COMFORT INSOLE:
Anatomic insole to support your feet and to improve comfort and performance while riding. The perforated fabric allows for a great foot climate inside the shoe.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Dials, Carbon sole