- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
GAERNE CARBON G.VOLATA Road Shoes
Precio IVA incluido
más 2,95 € de envío a España
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The G.VOLATA CARBON road shoes by GAERNE offer the perfect balance of individuality and power transfer. Thanks to a BOA IP-1 dial, the shoes allow for precise adjustments. A COMFORT FIT TONGUE and a stabilising carbon heel cup make sure they perfectly wrap around your feet. Besides, the shoe’s full carbon sole guarantees maximum stiffness and power transfer to the pedal. These road shoes even meet highest quality standards.
• Extremely stiff GAERNE EPS LIGHT WEIGHT FULL CARBON SOLE 12.0 for maximum power transfer to the pedal
• Upper with large perforations for optimal breathability
• BOA IP-1 dial with additional Velcro bar
• INTEGRATED ANTI SLIP HEEL CUP for support, slip resistance and stabilisation
• COMFORT FIT TONGUE adapts to your foot
• Ergonomic, removable EPS COMFORT INSOLE
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems using cleats with 3-bolt standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-bolt adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
• Made in Italy
GAERNE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
Weight: approx. 277 g (size EU 43)
EPS LIGHTWEIGHT FULL CARBON SOLE 12.0:
GAERNE EPS LIGHT FULL CARBON SOLE 12.0 in carbon fibre weave. Lightweight and ultra-thin to transfer every watt of power to the pedals. In the area of the foot arch, the sole is shaped to provide increased stability for your feet. Four air vents guarantee ventilation inside the shoe. The sole comes with a grippy rubber on the tip and a replaceable heel. You can adjust the position of the cleat by 9 mm. An alignment scale on the sole helps you remember the position of the cleat. Stiffness index of the sole: 12.
The BOA system IP-1 has a triple functionality. Turn the dial of the right shoe clockwise to tighten the shoe and turn it counterclockwise to release. The dials of the left shoe work the other way around. For full release, pull up the dial. The BOA IP-1 dial has a hexagonal shape and its rubber coating guarantees good grip for easy adjustments.
INTEGRATED ANTI SLIP HEEL CUP:
The integrated anti-slip heel cup is robust and shape-retaining. Its stabilising shape allows for maximum support and stability inside the shoe.
COMFORT FIT TONGUE:
The tongue covers the entire instep and is perforated for best breathability. It comes with a soft padding to ensure high comfort.
EPS COMFORT INSOLE:
Anatomic insole designed to support your feet and improve comfort and performance while riding. The perforated fabric provides a perfect foot climate inside the shoe.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Carbon sole, Dials, Velco straps