Precio IVA incluido más 9,95 € (de envío a España)
The CARBON G.TORNADO road shoes by GAERNE impress with an EPS LIGHT WEIGHT FULL CARBON sole for best power transfer to the pedal. The BOA L6 dial allows you to adjust the shoes precisely to the millimetre, even while riding. The perfect combination for all ambitious cyclists!
• Especially breathable cycling shoes with lightweight and stiff EPS LIGHT WEIGHT FULL CARBON outsole
• BOA L6 Speed Lacing closure
• Anatomic HEEL CUP for great hold, slip resistance and stabilization
• Comfortable COMFORT FIT TONGUE
• TRANSPIRATION INSOLE
• Compatible with road pedal systems that use cleats with 3-hole standard, such as: Look Delta und Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
• Made in Italy
GAERNE recommends to order the shoes one size up.
Manufacturer's ref.: 3609
EPS LIGHT WEIGHT FULL CARBON:
This full carbon sole guarantees absolute lightness and stiffness. The ultra-thin design allows for a minimum distance between foot and pedal - maximum power transfer without energy loss. Two ventilation channels inside the sole ensure perfect ventilation of the foot while riding. Anti-slip rubber inserts on front and back offer safety when walking.
The closure systems consists of dials and stainless steel wires that ensure precise adjustment. The combination allows cyclists to even adjust the shoes while riding. As there are no velcro straps, the front area of the shoe is well ventilated. The shoe can be closed by pushing and turning the dial in the direction of travel. The laces can be loosened by pulling out the button.
An anatomic heel cup made from stable plastic ensures a firm hold and stabilizes the tendons. Air inlets improve moisture and temperature management.
COMFORT FIT TONGUE:
The tongue covers the entire instep and is perforated for best breathability. It comes with a soft padding to ensure high comfort.
Anatomic, comfortable insole which is particularly breathable thanks to a microporous surface.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.