- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The DEFEND FIRE PANTS by FOX are specifically designed for men who don’t want to make any compromises. The trousers combine a sturdy ripstop outer fabric with highly durable, tear-proof CORDURA crotch and knee panels. In addition, the MTB pants feature a warm fleece lining and a water-repellent finish. A perfect combination!
• Softshell MTB pants made from wind- and water-resistant three-layer stretch ripstop softshell material
• DWR surface treatment repels water
• Soft fleece liner
• RATCHET waist closure
• Two zipped front pockets
• Robust, abrasion-proof CORDURA panels on crotch and knees
• Partially elastic leg bottoms with elasticated rear
• Tight fit around calves
• Cycling-specific fit with slim fit legs
Material: 94% polyester, 6% elastane
Inserts: 94% polyamide, 6% elastane
DURABLE WATER REPELLENT:
DURABLE WATER REPELLENT serves as a textile impregnation that repels water from the surface. This prevents the fabric from absorbing moisture and thus keeps the textiles light and dry.
The ratchet closure allows for individual adjustment of your pants. This closure has already proven its worth for helmet straps, snowboards etc. and guarantees a secure hold so that the trousers cannot open accidentally anymore.
Polyamide fibres guarantee high robustness and abrasion resistance. A brushed surface gives the material a soft touch. The fabric is fast-drying and extremely hard-wearing.
- Without seat pad, Without inner pants