- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
- Bike Tip 07/2017 -
The KESTREL LACE cycling shoes by FIVE TEN offer especially high comfort for all daily tours. The perfect choice for All-Mountain and changeable weather conditions.
• Outer fabric made of polyurethane-coated synthetic leather with mesh inserts
• STEALTH C4 sole for best power transfer and grip
• Lacing system and velcro closure
• Perforated tongue, front and sides for best ventilation
• Pull tab
• Especially high stiffness
• EVA midsole
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc.
FIVE TEN shoes come in UK sizes, so please have a look at the size chart, if necessary.
Manufacturer's ref.: 5256 (red/black), 5190 (onix)
Weight: approx. 465 g (size 9)
As the C4 rubber compound is a bit harder than on comparable FIVE TEN flat pedal models, it offers improved power transfer to the pedal. The cleat mount is designed for various different pedal designs ranging from slim SPD-XC pedals through to wide downhill click pedals.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Lacing, Velco straps