- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The KESTREL LACE Lady cycling shoes by FIVE TEN are the perfect choice for female All-Mountain adventurers. Thanks to their polyurethane coating, the shoes are water-repellent. A STEALTH C4 sole offers best grip.
• Upper made of polyurethane-coated synthetic leather with mesh inserts
• STEALTH C4 sole for best grip
• Lacing system and velcro closure
• Perforated tongue and sides for best ventilation
• Pull tab
• Especially high stiffness
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc.
FIVE TEN shoes come in UK sizes, so please have a look at the size chart, if necessary.
Manufacturer's ref.: 5260 (shock blue), 5282 (maroon onix)
Weight: approx. 465 g (size 7)
As the C4 rubber compound is a bit harder than on comparable FIVE TEN flat pedal models, it offers improved power transfer to the pedal. The cleat mount is designed for various different pedal designs ranging from slim SPD-XC pedals through to wide downhill click pedals.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Lacing, Velco straps