- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The latex-free tubeless tyre sealant by Finish Line promises protection from punctures of up to 6 millimetres. As the non-toxic Finish Line sealant does not rely on liquid latex or ammonia, it is safe for carbon fibre rims, and can even be easily cleaned off of tyres and rims with water. Thanks to the FiberLink™ technology, the fibres mesh up and create a plug. The FiberLink mesh tightens and reinforces itself, creating an airtight seal – for reliable sealing and best performance.
• Latex sealant for tubeless tyres
• Latex and ammonia free
• FiberLink™ technology seals punctures of up to 6 mm
• Directly fill it into the tyre (may clog valves)
• Lasting effectiveness up to -23 °C (depending on and temperature)
• Co2 compatible
• No corrosion, as no ammonia contained
• Non-toxic and hypoallergenic
• Safe for carbon rims
• Recommended quantity per tyre: Road 60-90 ml, Gravel & Cross 90-120 ml, 26“ & 27.5“ tyres 90-120 ml, 29“ tyres 120-150 ml
We recommend filling the Finish Line sealant directly into the tyre, as the fibres might clog the valve. Therefore also not suitable for use in tubes and tubulars.
The tyre sealant was tested by the MountainBike magazine (12/2020 issue).
Test result: outstanding, 94 points
Verdict: “Very gooey, excellent fluid coverage. Bottle is child-proofed. Perfect test results. Very expensive per tyre.”
- Manufacturer`s ref.: