desde 1.999,00 €
Precio IVA incluido más 9,95 € (de envío a España)
The F100 e-bike chain oil with a new formula promises extra high protection from wear for highly stressed e-bike chains and electric contacts. Drivetrain components of electric-assist bikes are subject to high loads and high mileage. Environmental influences like dirt and moisture make the situation even worse, power contacts suffer from oxidation.
The wear-reducing formula from Dr. Wack offers great water displacement, strong adhesion and significantly reduces friction. The protective oil film keeps all components running smoothly and increases their durability noticeably. F100 is also recommended for use on e-bike battery packs, as the caring oil’s good water displacement properties help prevent creeping currents when applied.
• Especially designed for use on electric bikes
• Especially effective for chain maintenance
• Strongly adhesive, penetrates deeply
• Reduces friction and wear
• Increases durability of drivetrain parts
• Resistant to rain and spray
• Displaces moisture, prevents corrosion
• Protects electric contacts from oxidation and fault currents
• Precise application thanks to dropper/spray nozzle
Directions for use:
• Shake spray bottle well before use. Apply a thin film of F100 e-bike chain oil to the inside (inner plate and rollers) of the clean and dry chain and allow to air for approx. 5 minutes. Wipe off excess oil using a dry cloth.
• Apply a thin film of the chain oil from the dropper bottle to the inside (inner plate and rollers) of the clean and dry chain and allow to react. Wipe off excess oil using a dry cloth.
• Gently wipe off electric contacts with a dry, oil-wetted cloth.
Tip: For optimal protection, it is recommend to clean the chain prior to the application of the chain oil.
Note: Do not use on brake discs and pads, tyres and saddles.
Hazard and precautionary statements:
Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container. May burst if heated. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local, regional regulations.