- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Ya has utilizado el configurador. Para ver tu configuración click here
F100 chain oil - new formula -
Código de producto: 227488503
The thoroughly tested F100 chain oil with a new formula and PTFE promises smoothly running moving bicycle parts. Ideal for lubrication and maintenance... más detalles
desde 5,95 €
Precio básico: 11,90 € / 100ml
Precio IVA incluido
más 9,95 € de envío a España
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The thoroughly tested F100 chain oil with a new formula and PTFE promises smoothly running moving bicycle parts. Ideal for lubrication and maintenance of highly stressed components such as the chain, upper fork tubes, inner cables, shifting joints etc. Because apart from mechanical load, environmental influences like dirt and moisture give add-on parts a hard time.
As the oil is highly adhesive and penetrates deeply, it even reaches hard-to-reach areas to permanently protect them from corrosion and wear. The wear-reducing formula from Dr. Wack with added polymer offers great water displacement, strong adhesion and significantly reduces friction. The protective oil film keeps all components running smoothly and increases their durability noticeably.
· For all moving drivetrain components and add-on parts
· With added PTFE for smoother running
· Especially effective for chain maintenance
· Strongly adhesive, penetrates deeply
· Added polymer reduces friction and wear
· Low-noise chain running
· Increases durability
· Resistant to rain and spray
· Displaces moisture, prevents corrosion
· Precise application thanks to dropper/spray nozzle
Directions for use:
· Shake spray bottle well before use. Apply a thin film of F100 chain oil to the inside (inner plate and rollers) of the clean and dry chain and allow to air for approx. 5 minutes. Wipe off excess oil using a dry cloth.
· Apply a thin film of the chain oil from the dropper bottle to the inside (inner plate and rollers) of the clean and dry chain and allow to react. Wipe off excess oil using a dry cloth.
Tip: For optimal protection, it is recommend to clean the chain prior to the application of the chain oil.
Note: Do not use on brake discs and pads, tyres and saddles.
Hazard and precautionary statements:
Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container. May burst if heated. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local, regional regulations.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: