- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ergotec Viper seat post 27,2 mm
Precio IVA incluido
más 9,95 € de envío a España
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Ergotec’s Viper seat post comes with three offset levels, suitable for a seat post Ø of 27,2mm, leaving you the freedom to find your optimal riding position. The seat post has an offset of either 0, 10 or 20 mm and supports the ideal alignment of your posture. This adapts your riding position to your individual posture and can enhance comfort through more flexibility. What’s more, the clamping can be accessed at the side to quickly adjust the saddle inclination.
• Seat post: Ø 27,2 mm (Ø seat post < internal dimension seat tube)
• Length: 400 mm
• Saddle clamping: for 7 mm struts
• Central saddle clamping operated at the side, also serves to adjust the saddle inclination
• Safety level 5*
• Max. Rider’s weight (incl. backpack): City/Touring (also for e-bikes up to 25 km/h) 160 kg, MTB/Race (also for e-bikes) 100 kg
• Material: 6061 T6 aluminium, forged, black-matt finish
• Weight: approx. 290 g
• Version with 0 mm, 10 mm or 20 mm offset (please choose)
The product classification of the ergotec Safety Level complies with the DIN EN ISO 4210 standard for bikes and DIN EN 15194 for e-bikes.
- Material: aluminio:
- Material: carbono:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: