- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ergotec Skalar seat post
Precio IVA incluido
más 9,95 € de envío a España
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Ergotec’s Skalar seat post is very stable and thus ideal for off-road riding. The seat post is forged from a single piece of 6061 T6 aluminium and belongs to ergotec’s XXL line. It fulfills the requirements of higher system weights and can thus also be used for e-bikes and heavy riders. Besides increased resilience, it also offers infinite adjustment options through the dual screw yoke clamping. In this way, you will find your ideal riding position and saddle inclination. It comes with a 10 mm offset and is easy to use.
• Patent seat post
• Length: 400 mm
• Offset: 10 mm
• Saddle clamping: for 7 mm struts
• Dual screw yoke clamping
• Safety level 6*
• Suitable for e-bikes and heavier riders
• Max. Rider’s weight (incl. backpack): City/Touring (also for e-bikes up to 25 km/h) 160 kg, MTB/Race (also for e-bikes) 100 kg
• Material: 6061 T6 aluminium, 3D forged
• Weight: approx. 317 g (for Ø 27,2 mm)
The product classification of the ergotec Safety Level complies with the DIN EN ISO 4210 standard for bikes and DIN EN 15194 for e-bikes.
- Material: aluminio:
- Material: carbono:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: