- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Shark stem by ergotec stands out for high stability and durability. The forged aluminium stem is pleasantly lightweight and securely wraps around the steerer tube with a 4-bolt clamp. The ergotec Shark stem is available with a length of 90mm and 110 mm and with a comfortable angle of 7°.
• For threadless forks with shaft outer Ø 28,6 mm (1 1/8“)
• 4-bolt handlebar clamp with Ø 31,8 mm
• Clamping height on steerer tube: 45 mm
• Angle: +7°
• Ergotec Safety Level 5*
• Max. system weight (cyclist, bike and luggage): City/Touring (incl. e-bikes up to 25 km/h/15.5 mph) 160 kg, MTB/Race (incl. electric bikes) 100 kg
• Material: 6061 T6 aluminium
• Weight: approx. 160 g (90 mm)
*The product classification of the ergotec Safety Level complies with the DIN EN ISO 4210 standard for bikes and DIN EN 15194 for e-bikes. The ergotec Safety Level is always valid for the entire steering system. If stem and bars have a different safety level, the lower value will apply to the entire system.
Due to safety concerns, the manufacturer does NOT approve the use of the stem with carbon handlebars and/or carbon steerer tubes.
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 31,8 mm