- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The Octopus 50 stem counteracts cycling-specific physical problems in an elegant way. It does so by raising the basic height by 50 mm. Moreover, it provides you with an angle adjustment that helps you find your optimum torso/arm position. Pressure on the body’s supporting muscles is reduced and it is even more likely you will enjoy your next bike tours. The stem is made of 6061 T6 aluminium and has a handlebar clamping with Ø 25,4 mm.
• Angle-adjustable stable stem allows for different sitting positions
• 4-screw handlebar clamping with Ø 25,4 mm
• Length: approx. 110 mm
• Total height: approx. 94 mm
• Clamping height on steerer: 41 mm
• Angle: - 0 +60°
• For threadless forks with steerer outer Ø 28,6 mm (with a reducing sleeve also suitable for threadless forks with steerer outer Ø 25,4 mm, see item no. 522566)
• ergotec Safety Level: 4
• Material: Aluminium 6061 T6
• Weight: approx. 350 g
Including: 1 x ergotec Octopus 50 stem incl. fixing material
Manufacturer’s ref. black 40192001
Manufacturer’s ref. silver 40192101
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 25,4 mm
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"