- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Distinctive and purist: The design of the High Barracuda I stem by ergotec is inspired by the angular top tubes of modern bikes. So the stem perfectly blends in with the overall design of your bike. For a neat look, it allows for internal cable routing through the stem.
With a 45° rise, the ergotec High Barracuda stem allows for a relatively upright riding position. Since you can choose between a 90 mm and a 110 mm length, you can adjust your cockpit to perfectly suit your needs.
• Robust Ahead stem for an upright riding position
• Intended use: Urban/Touring
• Integrated cable routing
• ergotec Safety Level 6*
• Material: aluminium 6061 T6
• 4-bolt handlebar clamp with Ø 31.8 mm
• Clamping height on steerer: 42+14 mm
• Rise: 45°
• For threadless forks with steerer outer Ø 28.6 mm
• Length: approx. 90 mm/110 mm
• Max. system weight (cyclist, bike and luggage): City/Touring (incl. e-bikes up to 25 km/h/15.5 mph) 180/160 kg, MTB/Race (incl. electric bikes) 120 kg
• Weight: approx. 310 g (90 mm), approx. 340 g (110 mm)
In the box:
• 1x ergotec High Barracuda I stem
The optionally available ergotec faceplate for Barracuda stems (product code: 2282158) allows you to fit a dynamo-powered front light directly to the stem.
*The product classification of the ergotec Safety Level complies with the DIN EN ISO 4210 standard for bikes and DIN EN 15194 for e-bikes. The ergotec Safety Level is always valid for the entire steering system. If stem and bars have a different safety level, the lower value will apply to the entire system.
Due to safety concerns, the manufacturer does NOT approve the use of the stem with carbon handlebars and/or carbon steerer tubes.
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"
- Manufacturer`s ref.: