- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Ergotec’s Barracuda stem surprises with its smooth, harmonious design, yet it still looks snappy. It gives your bike a uniform line between handlebar and head tube so that everything looks as if made from one piece. What also contributes to this is the flat surface without Ahead cap. The stem takes up the lines of modern bikes with edgy top tube and fits in harmoniously with the overall look. What’s more, it provides the optimal surface for placing bike computers and smartphones on it.
Tip: When using the separately available ergotec Faceplate stem cap, you can mount a headlight directly to the stem. This makes a complex mounting of permanently integrated lighting unnecessary. Moreover, your cockpit remains neat as no headlight is mounted on the handlebar.
• For threadless forks with steerer outer Ø 28,6 mm (1 1/8”)
• Handlebar clamping: 31,8 mm
• Head plate can be removed, with 4 screws
• Clamping height on steerer: 40 mm
• Angle: +20°
• Optional ergotec Faceplate stem cap (prod. code: 2282158) for mounting headlights etc. (not included)
• Safety level 5*
• Max. System weight (cyclist, bike and luggage): City/Touring (also for e-bikes up to 25 km/h) 160 kg, MTB/Race (also for e-bikes) 100 kg
• Material: 6061 T6 aluminium, sandblasted, black finish
• Weight: approx. 300 g (90 mm)
*The product classification of the ergotec Safety Level complies with the DIN EN ISO 4210 standard for bikes and DIN EN 15194 for e-bikes. The ergotec Safety Level is always valid for the entire steering system. If stem and bars have a different safety level, the lower value will apply to the entire system.
Due to safety concerns, the manufacturer does NOT approve the use of the stem with carbon handlebars and/or carbon steerer tubes.
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm: