- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
For the optimum balance of comfort and lightness – with the Ergon GS1 grips, your hands will easily master long distances on the bike. The grips provide even pressure distribution, are robust and allow for high steering precision. Besides, the lightweight grips absorb all vibrations acting on wrists and hands while allowing for high freedom of movement.
• Very lightweight ergonomic grip for long-distance riding
• Two different non-slip grip zones
• Hand-sized 3-dimensional shape for optimal pressure distribution, precise steering and high vibration absorption
• Suitable for carbon bars
• With aluminium clamps
• Anti-twist installation with one bolt only
• Available in two different sizes: small for small to medium sized hands (6,5 - 8,5), large for large hands (8,5 - 10,5)
• Material: grip: plastic, rubber; clamp: cold forged aluminium
• Weight: approx. 145 g (size S / pair), approx. 160 g (size L / pair)
Available in Small or Large. Please make your choice!
In the box: 1 pair of Ergon GS1 grips incl. end plugs
- Con acoples:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: