- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The Ergon GP1 BioLeder grips are made from seamless natural leather and thus offer a purely natural feeling. The ergonomic grips are hand-sized for best pressure distribution and an ergonomic grip position and feature an open-pore surface. Thus, they fit perfectly in your hands and are easy to install.
• Ergonomic grip made of natural rubber
• Natural tanned leather with untreated open-pore surface and individual, natural characteristics
• Seamless leather processing (developed in cooperation with the London leather manufacturer Quoc Pham)
• Hand-sized three-dimensional shape supports best pressure distribution, ergonomic hand positioning and high vibration absorption
• Suitable for carbon bars
• With aluminium clamp mechanism
• Protected against rotation with just one bolt
• Adjustable hand rest
• Size: Large: 8,5 - 10,5
• Material: grip: leather; clamp: cold-forged aluminium
• Weight: approx. 220 g
In the box: 1 pair of Ergon GP1 BioLeder grips, bar end plugs and 3 ml care oil
- Con acoples:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: