- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Ya has utilizado el configurador. Para ver tu configuración click here
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Optimum ergonomics for your hands and wrists. The Ergon GP1 BioKork grips not only stand out for their comfort, yet are also very skin-friendly. The natural material cork, which makes up 40% of the grip body, has got anti-bacterial and antiallergic features. Moreover, the grips offer good shock absorption and are lightweight, thanks to their low density.
The BioKork grips are a result of the Ergon initiative “GreenLab”. The grip clamp is made from 100% recyclable aluminium and the cork used stems from sustainable forests in Portugal. Sustainability is echoed throughout the complete construction of the grip. For the inner core, 20% of the plastic was replaced by grass fibres.
• Ergonomically shaped grips made from cork
• Particularly skin-friendly cork, anti-bacterial and antiallergic
• With three different anti-slip grip zones
• Hand-fitting 3-dimensional shape supports optimum pressure distribution, ergonomically correct hand posture and high vibration absorption
• Suitable for carbon handlebars
• With aluminium clamping mechanism
• Twist-proof mounting with only one screw
• Support angle of the hand can be adjusted infinitely
• Available in two sizes, adapted to your hands: Small for small to medium-sized hands (6,5 - 8,5), Large for large hands (8,5 - 10,5)
• Material: grip: cork, plastic, rubber, grass fibres; clamp: cold forged aluminium
• Weight: approx. 165 g (size S / pair), approx. 195 g (size L / pair)
Available in Small or Large
Please specify size!
Including: 1 pair of Ergon GP1 BioKork grips incl. handlebar end plugs
- Con acoples:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: