- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
With the waterproof WMS MT500 II jacket by ENDURA, women are perfectly protected on the trail. Thanks to the EXOSHELL 60 membrane, you are effectively protected from wind and rain up to a waterproof rating of 18 000 mm. In addition, the membrane impresses with very high breathability. Sturdy CORDURA shoulder panels with silicone prints ensure a great hold of the backpack.
• Women's rain jacket
• Wind-, waterproof and very breathable thanks to EXOSHELL 60 three-layer membrane
• Waterproof rating approx. 18 000 mm
• Breathability: approx. 64 000 g/m²/24h
• Shoulders made from robust CORDURA with silicone prints and ergonomically positioned stretch panels
• Waterproof, taped seams
• Firmly attached, width-adjustable 3D hood
• Full-length front zip with garage
• Two-way ventilation zips under the arms
• Two zip front pockets
• Sleeves with velcro for width adjustment
• Bottom hem with drawstring for width adjustment
• Reflective elements
Material: 96% polyamide, 4% elastane
Manufacturer's ref.: E9099
With the EXOSHELL 60 membrane consisting of a unique 3-layer laminate, textiles can achieve a great breathability in combination with an outstanding waterproof rating. This laminate is light and durable. With a waterproof rating of 18 000 mm, it reliably keeps you dry – and impresses with a breathability of 60 000 g/m²/24h. The secret of this enormous vapour permeability is the thin, fluor-free membrane, which is protected by a very thin laminate. Thus, it is additionally impregnated, which improves moisture transport to the outside – for even better breathability.
Polyamide fibres ensure special robustness and abrasion resistance. Its brushed surface gives the material a soft touch. The fabric is fast-drying and extremely hard-wearing.
- Regular Fit