- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The SINGLETRACK BIB LINER II pants by ENDURA come with straps and go perfectly together with baggy shorts. A highlight: The back pocket offers additional stowage, amongst other things for a hydration bladder or a back protector.
• Close-fitting bib liner pants to wear underneath baggy shorts etc.
• Fast-drying, breathable stretch material
• Light mesh inserts for improved ventilation
• Large back pocket to stow away back protector, hydration bladder etc.
• Side panels with all-over print
• Compatible with ENDURA CLICKFAST SYSTEM liner pants
• Shock-absorbing 500 SERIES SEAT PAD
Material: 45% polyamide, 37% polyester, 18% elastane
ENDURA CLICKFAST SYSTEM:
Some ENDURA trousers feature a CLICKFAST snap fastener system and can be combined with any type of CLICKFAST liner pants. Simply press the snap fasteners of the liner pants into the snap fasteners of the outer trousers to firmly connect inner and outer pants.
500 SERIES SEAT PAD:
The 500 series Italian stretch pad features ‘Continuously Variable Profile’ (CVP) technology and is sculpted from a single block of foam but with open cell foam for maximum airflow, lightness and breathability, so is extremely well suited to hot weather riding. A TRS perforated foam ’dermis’ layer is positioned under the seat area for improved blood-flow and wicking especially on longer rides. The microfibre upper fabric comes with antibacterial finish and is fast-drying. A front mesh panel improves air circulation and the anatomic 3D shape.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Leg length:
- Trouser features:
- With straps, With seat pad
- Regular Fit