Precio IVA incluido más 9,95 € (de envío a España)
This sensor can be attached to the Elite Turbo Muin indoor trainer (item no. 2093068) and transmits speed and a self-calculated power signal via ANT+ to a compatible end device (e.g. a smartphone or a tablet). The advantage of this sensor is that the bike can easily be clamped into the trainer and removed without the need to reposition the sensors. When using the Elite app "My E-Training" , the sensor is only needed as an ANT+ based speed transmitter, as the app itself can calculate the power with the help of a preset trainer model and your speed data.
• Compatability: smartphones and tablets with ANT+ interface (iOS via ANT+ dongle: from iPhone 4S, iPad3, iPod Touch 5th generation; Android: from 4.3)
• Compatible with Power ANT+ devices such as the Garmin Edge 1000 (item no. 2097310)
• Compatible indoor trainers: Elite Turbo Muin (item no. 2093068) (Please note: Even though the Qubo Power Mag Smart indoor trainer meets the structural requirements for the installation of the sensor incl. magnet, it is not possible to measure the power as it does not have an adjustable magnetic brake.)
• Sensor incl. mounting kit and magnet (Please note: The magnet is not required for use with Turbo Muin, as there is already a magnet integrated into this trainer)
• Manufacturer's ref.: FA003511106