- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
With the Drivo II home trainer by Elite you can eat miles almost silently and without getting anywhere. Thus, rain, cold or darkness can no longer thwart your carefully prepared training plan. The high-performance trainer measures your power output with a built-in OTS power meter (Optical Torque Sensor) with a very high accuracy of +/-0,5%. As it is a direct drive trainer, you won’t have any problems with a slipping rear wheel either – which eliminates power loss and reduces noises.
Yet, the turbo trainer not only offers improved power measurement compared to the predecessor model. The Elite Drivo II also features a wider support base for maximum stability, as well as a revised resistance adjustment. This resistance adjustment mechanism now reacts three times as fast as before and switches the slope adjustment between 0% to 24% in just 3 seconds. As the Drivo II smart trainer allows for a high power output at low speed, the trainer is perfect for cadence-, power- and sprint-based training, as well as for computer-supported Real Live simulations.
The Drivo II is compatible with ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart sensors. The Elite app My E-Training (36-month subscription included) offers you full control over your training – choose a route or training programme and the Drivo II will automatically change resistance. My E-Training includes: My RealVideo, Base Training, Training Test, Map Courses, multiple user system, video playlist and Share Results. Data like power output, cadence, speed, time and distance are easily analysed with the help of the app. Data is transmitted via ANT+ (Fe-C) or Bluetooth. You can also use other apps that are compatible with Bluetooth Smartor ANT+ protocols, such as Zwift, Kinomap Trainer, Trainerroad or Bkool.
My E-Training app:
• My RealVideo: train with Elite RealVideos and download My RealVideos recorded by other users for free
• Base Training: Training with constant power, based on resistance levels, with preset programmes
• Training-Test: undergo an evaluation test that helps you create month-long personalized indoor training
• Map Courses: create races anytime and anywhere via Google Maps
• Multi-user system: The app can be used by several users on one device
• Simplified creation of training programmes: new graphic editor simplifies program creation
• Video Playlist: create a playlist with videos to accompany the training
• Share Results: save, store and export training data (CSV - Comma Separated Values, Strava Tcx Format) and share it on social media networks to monitor your own performance
• Interactive trainer with built-in OTS power meter (Optical Torque Sensor)
• Very high braking power for slopes of up to 24%
• Max. braking power: 2300 W (at 40 km/h) or 3600 W (at 60 km/h)
• Electronically controlled resistance with resistance adjustment
• Resistance computer-controlled via ANT+ or Bluetooth
• Flywheel: 6,0 kg
• Foldable frame for easy transport
• Compatible with 130-135 mm hubs for quick release (5 mm) and with 142 x 12 mm thru axles
• For wheel size 20“ – 29“
• Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed cassettes by Shimano/SRAM (not included)
• Interaction with apps, software, Windows PCs, bike computers, tablets and smartphones (iOS or Android) via ANT+ (FE-C) and Bluetooth Smart
In the box: Elite Drivo II with Shimano compatible freehub, free 36-month subscription to Elite My E-Training app (subject to charge afterwards), cadence sensor, mains adapter, adapter for quick release and thru axle mount
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Mechanical control:
- Wireless control:
- Magnetic resistance:
- Fluid resistance:
- Motor brake:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Without brake resistance system: