- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Egret TEN V4 E-Scooter
en vez de
Precio IVA incluido
más 2,95 € de envío a España
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Ride at full throttle!
With a continuous output of 500 watts and a maximum power output of 800 watts, the TEN V4 e-scooter by EGRET is quite powerful. The compact vehicle accelerates fast and easily manages steep gradients.
Featuring 10” pneumatic tyres, the range-topping EGRET TEN V4 offers a smooth ride and safe handling at higher speeds. Low-maintenance, mechanical disc brakes on front and rear wheel offer reliable stopping power.
A powerful battery gives the little e-scooter a range of up to 40 km (24.9 miles), allowing you to even cover longer distances. In the city, you can ride past the traffic jam at speeds of up to 20 km/h (12.4 mph) and arrive at your destination relaxed – no need to search for a parking spot. Thanks to a clever folding mechanism, the EGRET TEN V4 folds down quickly, and with a weight of a mere 17 kg, it is even easy to carry. Whether in the office or in public transport.
The compact scooter with electric assistance also fits into the trunk of your car – so that you can use it to cruise from the Park & Ride facilities to the city.
• Road legal in many European countries (eKFV)
• Subject to compulsory insurance (within Germany)
• Registration plate holder at the rear
• Roadworthy equipment incl. StVZO-compliant lights front/rear
• Battery: LI-ION, 48V, 11,6 Ah
• Motor power: 500 watts (continuous output); 800 watts (maximum output)
• Maximum speed: 20 km/h
• Range: max. 40 km
• Charging time: approx. 70% in 2 hrs, 100% in approx. 6 hrs
• Max. load 100 kg
• Total weight: approx. 17 kg
• Wheel size: 10” (pneumatic tyres)
• Brakes: mechanical disc brakes front, rear
• Accelerator throttle: index throttle
• Lights: front, rear
• Size when unfolded: approx. 115 x 54.5 x 95-115 cm
• Size when folded: approx. 107 x 18.5 x 38 cm
In the box:
• 1x EGRET TEN V4 e-scooter
• 1x battery
• 1x battery charger
• 1x manual/certificate (ABE)
According to the German eKFV regulation, the electric EGRET TEN V4 scooter may be used on cycle paths, cycle lanes and bicycle boulevards without a license from a minimum age of 14 years. All you need is a liability insurance and an insurance certificate.
We strongly recommend that you wear a bike helmet.
Please note that e-scooter laws and regulations may vary depending on the country, so please make sure to comply with country-specific regulations.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: