- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
EC90 SL Crankarms Carbon CINCH Crankset 30mm Spindle
Precio IVA incluido más 2,95 € (de envío a España)
Light, stiff and variable for maximum performance!
The Easton EC90 SL Carbon crankset is lighter than most available road cranksets with the same setup, yet stable enough to handle high wattage on steep climbs as well as intense cyclocross and gravel rides.
But on flat sections, too, the crankset with its noble finish helps you to speed up fast.
Weighing 200 grams less than the 90 aluminium version from EASTON, this weight-optimised carbon crankset is well competitive. Clever lightweight construction is the motto! The proven CINCH system allows mounting suitable Direct Mount chainrings for single-speed gearing, as well as double chainrings using the EASTON CINCH spider. This way, you can quickly adjust the gearing to the intended use.
The 30 millimetre spindle is compatible with all relevant bottom bracket standards and covers a wide range of bikes and disciplines. It can also be upgraded to a full-fledged watt measuring system with an EASTON CINCH powermeter spindle.
The EA90 is one of EASTON's most versatile carbon cranksets, pushing the boundaries of modern road and off-road riding.
• Forged carbon crankarms with CINCH Direct Mount technology
• High stiffness at a low weight
• Versatile use for 1x and 2x gearing
• Compatible with CINCH powermeter
• Intended use: Race / Triathlon / Cross / Gravel
• Material: EC90 UD carbon (crankset), EA90 aluminium (spindle)
• Spindle Ø: 30 mm (BB30)
• Chainring mount: Direct Mount (CINCH)
• Chainline: 47 mm (for one-by), 45 mm (for two-by)
• Q factor: 149 mm
• Weight: approx. 355 g (172.5 mm without chainring and bottom bracket)
• Compatibility bottom bracket shells: BB30 / PF30 / BBright / BB386 / BSA / BB86
Available with crank arm length:
• 170 mm
• 172.5 mm
• 175 mm
Please indicate your choice.
• EASTON chainring singlespeed CINCH Direct Mount Narrow Wide (prod. code 2313275)
• EASTON chainring 1 x 12-speed SRAM Flattop CINCH Direct Mount Narrow Wide (prod. code 2313276)
• EASTON chainring combination double CINCH Direct Mount (prod. code 2313277)
Compatible bottom brackets:
• EASTON bottom bracket for CINCH cranksets with 30 mm axle shaft (prod. code 2313263)
In the box:
• EASTON EC90 SL crankarms incl. spindle
WITHOUT bottom bracket, spider and chainring!
- Manufacturer`s ref.: