- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
TRS cranksets by e13 were specially developed for extreme demands on enduro bikes, yet they are also lightweight enough for cross-country use. TRSr (Race) is the top model of the series. With its crankarms and its axle made from EXAr aluminium, it is very lightweight, yet also robust.
The engineers of e13 think outside the box and create thus new, innovative features for more lightweight, stiffer, more robust and reliable cranksets. 30 mm spindles build a solid base for the system and the P3 Connect Polygon connection element provides a more robust, reliable and impact-proof spindle arm connection.
· Crankarms made from EXAr aluminium
· Axle made from EXAr aluminium
· Axle diameter: 30 mm
· Housing width: 68/73 mm
· Quick Connect™ lock ring
· APS adjuster to adjust bearing play
· Weight: approx. 600 g (incl. chainring 32 teeth)
· Incl. chainring (32 teeth) and Pressfit 30 (PF 30) bottom bracket
· Crankarm length 170 mm or 175 mm
Please specify version.