- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
While developing the PRC 1400 Spline® 65 DB carbon front wheel, the engineers of DT Swiss spent numerous hours in the test lab and wind tunnel to get even closer to the ultimate high-performance wheel for disc brakes. Yet, the feedback of pro athletes and in-house test riders was at least as important.
The result is a 65 mm deep carbon rim that comes with a high-quality carbon fibre structure and sets new standards in aerodynamics, stiffness and comfort. The proven DT 240s Spline® hub with high-quality cartridge bearings guarantees an efficient ride with high speed and without friction losses. High-strength DT Swiss straight pull aero spokes and DT ProLock hidden aluminium nipples inside the elegant carbon rim additionally ensure less air turbulence for reduced drag.
So no matter if it’s a fast, flat section, a time trial or a triathlon – the PRC 1400 Spline® 65 DB Carbon front wheel is the perfect choice when it comes to efficiency and speed.
• Rim material: carbon
• Rim type: clincher
• Rim width/depth: 25 mm/ 65 mm
• For Presta valve
• Tubeless ready
• Spoke type front wheel: DT aerolite® straight pull
• Number of spokes: 24 pieces
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock hidden aluminium
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Front hub: • 2 sealed cartridge bearings, 240s, Spline®
• For disc brakes
• Brake disc mount: CenterLock (IS 6-bolt via adapter, e.g. product code: 2255955)
• Front axle: 12 x 100 mm (thru axle)
• Suitable for 23 mm - 56 mm tyres
• ASTM classification: 1 (for use on asphalt roads)
• Max. system weight: 110 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 18 C
• Weight: approx. 786 g
In the box:
• DT Swiss PRC 1400 Spline® 65 Disc carbon front wheel
• Tubeless Ready rim tape
• Tubeless valve
- Material: carbono:
- Tubeless ready:
- Freehub body:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 100 mm