- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Developed for tough World Tour races, the PRC 1400 Spline® 35 carbon wheels by DT Swiss are the ultimate all-rounders for competitions. Yet, the almost perfect combination of a low weight, high stiffness and reliability with classic rim brakes not only impresses on the Pro Tour, but is also ready to face any kind of challenge. The proven DT 240s Spline® hubs with high-quality cartridge bearings and the reliable DT Swiss Star Ratchet System guarantee an efficient ride wherever you go. Robust DT Swiss straight pull aero spokes and DT ProLock hidden aluminium nipples inside the high-end 35 mm deep carbon rim ensure outstanding aerodynamics and reduced air resistance.
So no matter whether you want to cross the Alps, ride a professional stage race, do a circuit on a Saturday afternoon or beat your personal best on your home turf – the PRC 1400 Spline® 35 Carbon wheelset is a great choice.
• Rim material: carbon
• Rim type: clincher
• Rim width/depth: 25 mm/ 35 mm
• For Presta valve
• Carbon rim flange
• Tubeless ready
• Spoke type front wheel: DT aerolite® straight pull
• Spoke type rear wheel: DT aero comp® straight pull
• Number of spokes: front: 20 pcs/rear: 24 pcs
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock hidden aluminium
• Lacing: front: radial/rear: 2-cross
• Front hub: • 2 sealed cartridge bearings, 240s, Spline®
• Rear hub: 4 sealed cartridge bearings, 240s, Ratchet System 18T, Spline®
• For rim brakes
• Compatible with 7/8/9/10/11 speed Shimano/SRAM
• Front axle: 5 x 100 mm (quick release)
• Rear axle: 5 x 130 mm (quick release)
• Suitable for 23 mm - 56 mm tyres
• ASTM classification: 1 (for use on asphalt roads)
• Max. system weight: 100 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 18 C
• Weight: approx. 1486 g (set); approx. 658 g (front wheel); approx. 828 g (rear wheel)
In the box:
• DT Swiss PRC 1400 Spline® 35 carbon wheels
• RWS quick release skewers
• Swiss Stop Black Prince carbon brake pads
• Tubeless Ready rim tape
• Tubeless valves
- Material: carbono:
- Tubeless ready:
- 5 x 100 mm, 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM