- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The DT Swiss PRC 1100 Dicut® 35 DB carbon front wheel is the prime example for a high-performance disc wheel from the traditional Swiss wheel manufacturer. The high-quality carbon rim with a continuous carbon fibre structure has a depth of 35 mm and impresses with an inner rim width of no less than 18 mm for best support for modern road bike tyres as well as for high stiffness for a direct steering feel. Yet, the core of the wheel is the aerodynamically optimised DT Swiss 240s Dicut® hub which allows for high speeds without considerable friction losses thanks to outstanding SINC Ceramic bearings. Robust DT Swiss straight pull aero spokes and DT ProLock hidden aluminium nipples inside the rim make sure the PRC 1100 Dicut® 35 DB Carbon front wheel offers minimum drag.
• Rim material: carbon
• Rim type: clincher
• Rim width/depth: 25 mm/ 35 mm
• For Presta valve
• Tubeless ready
• Spoke type front wheel: DT aerolite® straight pull
• Number of spokes: 24 pieces
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock hidden aluminium
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Front hub: 2 sealed cartridge bearings, SINC Ceramic, 240s, Dicut®
• For disc brakes
• Brake disc mount: CenterLock (IS 6-bolt via adapter, e.g. product code: 2255955)
• Front axle: 12 x 100 mm (thru axle)
• Suitable for 23 mm - 56 mm tyres
• ASTM classification: 1 (for use on asphalt roads)
• Max. system weight: 110 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 18 C
• Weight: approx. 647 g
In the box:
• DT Swiss PRC 1100 Dicut® 35 Disc carbon front wheel
• Tubeless Ready rim tape
• Tubeless valve
- Material: carbono:
- Freehub body:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 100 mm