- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Don't be fooled by the minimalist design of the DT Swiss PR1400 DICUT 32 wheels. This 28" wheelset with a ceramic OXiC coating offers best braking performance for rim brakes and significantly improves aerodynamics thanks to 32mm deep rims, without being sensitive to crosswinds. To meet highest demands in training and competitions, the wheels come with wider and tubeless compatible rims. Apart from high lateral stiffness, the flyweight of ony 1633 g impresses with improved steering precision and dynamic acceleration values. A ratchet system inside the freehub promises direct acceleration.
· Rim material: aluminium
· Rim width/depth: 21,5 mm/ 32 mm
· For Presta valve
· Spoke type: DT Aero Comp / DT Aero Comp (20/24 pcs)
· Nipples: DT Pro Lock Aluminium
· Lacing: radial at the front/ 2-cross at the rear
· Front hub: 2 sealed cartridge bearings, Dicut
· Rear hub: 4 sealed cartridge bearings, Ratchet System 36T, Dicut
· For rim brakes
· Compatible with 10-/11-speed Shimano/SRAM
· Front axle: 5 x 100 mm (quick release)
· Rear axle: 5 x 130 mm (quick release)
· Suitable for tyre widths of 23 mm - 60 mm
· Max. system weight: 110 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
· ETRTO: 622 x 18 C
· Weight: approx. 1633 g (front wheel 747 g, rear wheel 886 g)
In the box: wheels, RWS quick release skewers, Oxic brake pads, Tubeless Ready rim tape and tubeless valves
- Tubeless ready:
- Material: carbono:
- 5 x 130 mm, 5 x 100 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM