It’s not easy to combine high stiffness with a low weight. Yet, the PR 1600 Spline 32 front wheel by the Swiss wheel specialist DT Swiss brilliantly manages this balancing act. Thanks to its excellent STW value (stiffness-to-weight ratio), it is particularly suitable for heavy and strong riders who do not want to make any compromises.
The high-quality and high-strength 32 mm high aluminium rim of the PR 1600 Spline 32 front wheel is perfectly suitable for combination with modern, high-volume road tyres thanks to an inner width of 18 mm. Besides, full tubeless compatibility allows you to benefit from the many advantages of modern tubeless systems. A lower weight, lower rolling resistance, improved puncture protection and a higher comfort are not only appreciated by pros. Ambitious hobby athletes, too, benefit from these characteristics. In combination with bladed aero spokes, the high-quality 3D machined DT Swiss Spline hub with high-quality bearings ensures smooth running without friction loss.
Thanks to the excellent performance of the DT Swiss PR 1600 Spline 32 front wheel, you can achieve high performances in training and competition and thus beat your opponents.
• Rim material: aluminium
• Rim width/height: 21,5 mm/ 32 mm
• For Presta valve
• Type of spokes: DT aero comp® StraightPull (20 pcs)
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead aluminium
• Lacing: radial
• Hub: 2 sealed cartridge bearings, Spline
• For rim brakes
• Axle: 5 x 100 mm (quick release)
• For tyres with a width of 23 mm - 60 mm
• ASTM classification: 2 (for off-road riding and jumps less than 15 cm)
• Max. system weight: 130 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 18 C
• Weight: approx. 765 g
In the box: wheel with RWS quick-release skewer, tubeless ready rim tape and tubeless valve