- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
It’s not easy to combine high stiffness with a low weight. Yet, the PR 1600 Spline 32 db rear wheel by the Swiss wheel specialist DT Swiss for your disc racer brilliantly manages this balancing act. Thanks to its excellent STW value (stiffness-to-weight ratio), it is particularly suitable for heavy and strong riders who do not want to make any compromises.
The high-quality and high-strength 32 mm high aluminium rim of the PR 1600 Spline 32 db is especially designed for use with disc brakes and perfectly suitable for combination with modern, high-volume road tyres thanks to an inner width of 18 mm. Besides, full tubeless compatibility allows you to benefit from the many advantages of modern tubeless systems. A lower weight, lower rolling resistance, improved puncture protection and a higher comfort are not only appreciated by pros. Ambitious hobby athletes, too, benefit from these characteristics. In combination with bladed aero spokes, the high-quality 3D machined DT Swiss Spline hub with high-quality bearings and a proven ratchet freehub system, it provides maximum propulsion without friction loss. This patented system with highly precise pulleys guarantees high durability, reliability and direct engagement.
Thanks to the excellent performance of the DT Swiss PR 1600 Spline 32 db rear wheel, you can achieve high performances in training and competition and thus beat your opponents. Whether it is rainy or whether you dash down the hill at breakneck speed – you will always have everything under control.
• Rim material: aluminium
• Rim width/height: 22 mm/ 32 mm
• For Presta valve
• Type of spokes: left: DT aero comp® straight pull; right DT new aero® straight pull (24 pcs)
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead aluminium
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Hub: 4 sealed cartridge bearings, 350, ratchet system 18T, Spline
• For disc brakes
• Brake disc mount: CenterLock (IS 6-hole via adapter)
• Compatible with 7-/8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano/SRAM
• Axle: 12 x 142 mm (thru axle)
• For tyres with a width of 23 mm - 60 mm
• ASTM classification: 2 (for off-road riding and jumps less than 15 cm)
• Max. system weight: 130 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 18 C
• Weight: approx. 958 g
In the box: rear wheel, tubeless ready rim tape, tubeless valve, IS 6-hole adapter
- Material: carbono:
- 12 x 142 mm
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM