It’s not easy to combine high stiffness with a low weight. Yet, the PR 1600 Spline 32 db front wheel by the Swiss wheel specialist DT Swiss for your disc racer brilliantly manages this balancing act. Thanks to its excellent STW value (stiffness-to-weight ratio), it is particularly suitable for heavy and strong riders who do not want to make any compromises.
The high-quality and high-strength 32 mm high aluminium rim of the PR 1600 Spline 32 db is especially designed for use with disc brakes and perfectly suitable for combination with modern, high-volume road tyres thanks to an inner width of 18 mm. Besides, full tubeless compatibility allows you to benefit from the many advantages of modern tubeless systems. A lower weight, lower rolling resistance, improved puncture protection and a higher comfort are not only appreciated by pros. Ambitious hobby athletes, too, benefit from these characteristics. In combination with bladed aero spokes, the high-quality 3D machined DT Swiss Spline hub with high-quality bearings ensures smooth running without friction loss.
Thanks to the excellent performance of the DT Swiss PR 1600 Spline 32 db front wheel, you can achieve high performances in training and competition and thus beat your opponents. Whether it is rainy or whether you dash down the hill at breakneck speed – you will always have everything under control.
• Rim material: aluminium
• Rim width/height: 22 mm/ 32 mm
• For Presta valve
• Type of spokes: DT aero comp® straight pull (24 pcs)
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead aluminium
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Hub: 2 sealed cartridge bearings, Spline
• For disc brakes
• Brake disc mount: CenterLock (IS 6-hole via adapter)
• Axle: 12 x 100 mm (thru axle)
• For tyres with a width of 23 mm - 60 mm
• ASTM classification: 2 (for off-road riding and jumps less than 15 cm)
• Max. system weight: 130 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 18 C
• Weight: approx. 829 g
In the box: front wheel, tubeless ready rim tape, tubeless valve, IS 6-hole adapter