desde 1.999,00 €
When speed meets comfort, there is no need to make any compromises. This is what the PR 1600 Spline 23 road wheelset from the wheel specialist DT Swiss impressively proves. It perfectly combines durability and a low weight with stiffness and comfort.
The high-quality and robust aluminium rim of the PR 1600 Spline 23 with an inner width of 18 mm is perfectly suitable for use with high-volume road bike tyres. Besides, its full tubeless compatibility allows you to benefit from the many advantages modern tubeless systems offer. After all, features like a low weight, low rolling resistance, improved puncture protection and a higher comfort are not only appreciated by pros. Ambitious hobby athletes in particular will benefit from these characteristics. In combination with aerodynamic bladed aero spokes, the high-quality 3D milled DT Swiss Spline hub with an excellent bearing unit and the proven Ratchet freewheel system provides maximum propulsion without friction loss. This patented system with highly precise star ratchets guarantees maximum strength, reliability and direct engagement.
Thanks to the excellent performance of the DT Swiss PR 1600 Spline 23 wheels, you can achieve peak performances during your training sessions and leave your competitors behind in a competition.
• Rim material: aluminium
• Rim width/height: 23 mm/ 23 mm
• For Presta valve
• Type of spokes front wheel: DT aero comp® StraightPull (20 pcs)
• Type of spokes rear wheel: left: DT aero comp® StraightPull; right: DT new aero® StraightPull (24 pcs)
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead aluminium
• Lacing: radial at the front/2-cross at the rear
• Front hub: 2 cartridge bearings, Spline
• Rear hub: 4 cartridge bearings, 350, Ratchet System 18T, Spline
• For rim brakes
• Compatible with 7-/8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano/SRAM
• Front axle: 5 x 100 mm (quick-release)
• Rear axle: 5 x 130 mm (quick-release)
• Suitable for tyres with a width of 23 mm - 60 mm
• ASTM classification: 1 (suitable for road riding)
• Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 18 C
• Weight: approx. 1591 g (front wheel: approx. 692 g, rear wheel: approx. 899 g)
In the box: wheels with RWS quick-release skewers, tubeless ready rim tape and tubeless valves