desde 1.999,00 €
When speed meets comfort, there is no need to make any compromises. This is what the PR 1600 Spline 23 road front wheel from the wheel specialist DT Swiss impressively proves. It perfectly combines durability and a low weight with stiffness and comfort.
The high-quality and robust aluminium rim of the PR 1600 Spline 23 with an inner width of 18 mm is perfectly suitable for use with high-volume road bike tyres. Besides, its full tubeless compatibility allows you to benefit from the many advantages modern tubeless systems offer. After all, features like a low weight, low rolling resistance, improved puncture protection and a higher comfort are not only appreciated by pros. Ambitious hobby athletes in particular will benefit from these characteristics. In combination with aerodynamic bladed aero spokes, the high-quality 3D milled DT Swiss Spline hub with an excellent bearing unit provides smooth running without friction loss.
Thanks to the excellent performance of the DT Swiss PR 1600 Spline 23 front wheel, you can achieve peak performances during your training sessions and leave your competitors behind in a competition.
• Rim material: aluminium
• Rim width/height: 23 mm/ 23 mm
• For Presta valve
• Type of spokes front wheel: DT aero comp® StraightPull (20 pcs)
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead aluminium
• Lacing: radial
• Hub: 2 cartridge bearings, Spline
• For rim brakes
• Axle: 5 x 100 mm (quick-release)
• Suitable for tyres with a width of 23 mm - 60 mm
• ASTM classification: 1 (suitable for road riding)
• Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 18 C
• Weight: approx. 692 g
In the box: wheel with RWS quick-release skewer, tubeless ready rim tape and tubeless valve