- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Outstanding performance requires a good balance of a low weight and reliable quality. The DT Swiss PR 1600 DICUT 21 front wheel for combines both aspects and treats you with stiffness and a great sprint performance – not least because of the precise DICUT hub that has already proven its worth at the World Tour.
Its excellent bearings ensure smooth running without friction loss. The high-quality and robust aluminium rim of the PR 1600 DICUT 21 front wheel is perfectly suitable for use with modern high-volume tyres thanks to an inner width of 18 mm. Besides, full tubeless compatibility allows you to benefit from the many advantages of modern tubeless systems. After all, a lower weight, lower rolling resistance, improved puncture protection and a higher comfort are not only advantageous in professional cycling, but also on longer weekend tours or fast-paced evening rides.
• Rim material: aluminium
• Rim width/height: 21,5 mm/ 21 mm
• For Presta valve
• Type of spokes: DT aerolite® straight pull (20 pcs)
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead aluminium
• Lacing: radial
• Hub: 2 sealed cartridge bearings, Dicut
• For rim brakes
• Axle: 5 x 100 mm (quick release)
• For tyres with a width of 23 mm - 60 mm
• ASTM classification: 1 (suitable for road riding)
• Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 18 C
• Weight: approx. 650 g
In the box: front wheel, RWS quick release skewer, tubeless ready rim tape and tubeless valve
- Tubeless ready:
- Material: carbono:
- Freehub body:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 100 mm